Find out why Bracco is the trusted partner in cardiac PET
Bracco is the industry leader in cardiac PET imaging with more than three million diagnostic studies to date. We have helped hundreds of world-class cardiac care facilities, hospitals and esteemed teaching institutions achieve enhanced diagnostic certainty, operational efficiency and safety in the diagnosis of coronary artery disease (CAD).
The Bracco Difference:
- An extensive team of accessible, locally-based experts stand ready to support you and your staff.
- Exclusive, customized business case tools help ensure you meet your financial goals.
- Drive clinical and operational excellence in your organization with Bracco’s peer-to-peer support program.
- Ongoing, complimentary clinical training at your facility keeps your staff at its best.
- Bracco supports the business side of your practice with personalized reimbursement training and updates.
- Flexible generator delivery schedules make cardiac PET imaging available to all – regardless of patient volume, regardless of location.
Learn more about Bracco Mobile Isotope Service here.
Bracco was the first company to drive the adoption of cardiac PET through innovation, research and development. Today, we are committed to growth and preservation of the modality for you and your patients.
For more information about nuclear medicine, radiology, healthcare administration and policy, cardiology, accreditation and certification, and more, see the links below.
This Internet site may provide links or references to other sites but the owners of this site have no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this Internet site.
About Bracco Imaging S.p.A.
Bracco Imaging S.p.A., part of the Bracco Group, is a world-leading diagnostic imaging provider, headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Bracco Imaging offers a product and solution portfolio for all key diagnostic imaging modalities: X-ray imaging (including Computed Tomography-CT, Interventional Radiology, and Cardiac Catheterization), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS), and Nuclear Medicine through radioactive tracers and novel PET imaging agents. Our continually evolving portfolio is completed by a range of medical devices, advanced administration systems and dose-management software. The Company operates in over 100 markets worldwide, either directly or indirectly, through subsidiaries, joint ventures, licenses and distribution partnership agreements. Bracco Imaging has a strong presence in key geographies: North America, China, Europe, Japan, Brazil, Mexico and South Korea.
Bracco Imaging’s manufacturing plants operate in full compliance with the best practices and sustainable eco-friendly production processes. Manufacturing sites are based in Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Canada, China, Japan, and the USA.
Bracco Imaging has a well-skilled and innovative Research and Development (R&D) organization with an efficient process-oriented approach and track record in the diagnostic imaging industry. R&D activities are located in three centers based in Italy, Switzerland and the USA.
To learn more about Bracco Imaging, visit www.braccoimaging.com.
Indications and Usage:
CARDIOGEN-82® (Rubidium Rb 82 Generator) is a closed system used to produce rubidium Rb 82 chloride injection for intravenous administration. Rubidium Rb 82 chloride injection is a radioactive diagnostic agent indicated for Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging of the myocardium under rest or pharmacologic stress conditions to evaluate regional myocardial perfusion in adult patients with suspected or existing coronary artery disease.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
WARNING: HIGH LEVEL RADIATION EXPOSURE WITH USE OF INCORRECT ELUENT
AND FAILURE TO FOLLOWTHE ELUATE TESTING PROTOCOL
Please see full prescribing information for complete boxed warning
High Level Radiation Exposure with Use of Incorrect Eluent
Using the incorrect eluent can cause high Strontium (Sr) 82 and Sr 85 breakthrough levels (5.1)
- Use only additive-free 0.9%Sodium Chloride Injection USP to elute the generator (2.5)
- Immediately stop the patient infusion and permanently discontinue the use of the affected CARDIOGEN-82® generator if the incorrect solution is used to elute the generator (4)
- Evaluate the patient’s radiation absorbed dose and monitor for the effects of radiation to critical organs such as bone marrow (2.10)
Excess Radiation Exposure with Failure to Follow the Eluate Testing Protocol
Excess radiation exposure occurs when the levels of Sr 82 or Sr 85 in the rubidium Rb 82 chloride injection exceed limits. (5.2)
- Record eluate volume, including waste and test volumes. (2.5)
- Strictly adhere to the generator eluate testing protocol (2.6, 2.7)
- Stop using the generator if it reaches any of its Expiration Limits (2.8)
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA.
Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please see full Prescribing Information for CARDIOGEN-82® (Rubidium Rb 82 Generator) including boxed WARNING here.
CARDIOGEN-82 is manufactured for Bracco Diagnostics Inc., Monroe Township, NJ 08831, by GE Healthcare, Medi-Physics, Inc., South Plainfield, NJ 07080.
CARDIOGEN-82 is a registered trademark of Bracco Diagnostics Inc.
WE ARE CARDIAC PET is a trademark of Bracco Diagnostics Inc.
HEARTSEE is a trademark of The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston on behalf of the Board of Regents of The University of Texas System, and used under a
license by Bracco Diagnostics Inc.